Sunday, November 18, 2012

Forgiveness and Healing

God is so good!! I am so thankful that He doesn't let me sit around my whole life in stagnant anger and pain - That He encourages me to face these things head on, even when they hurt. And I am so grateful that He doesn't allow me to do it in  my own weakness, but that He gives me His Holy Spirit to guide me in strength. He is so good.

Today I realized that I was underestimating God's healing power. I was asking Him to do something He already created my body to do: Give birth. He has reassured me time and time again that He will bring me through childbirth, and it's time to let go of my worry and just BELIEVE that.

But He does want to do more.

And so today I began a new "prayer circle" - And I can't wait to see what He's going to do with this one, as impossible as it seems - I know that My God is Able:
I'm asking Him to heal my uterus.

To bring complete restoration and healing to my body, mind, and soul.

And I know that He will have His way. I am so thankful for His good and perfect will.

Jeremiah 29:11
He wants more for me than I can even dare to imagine. He has better plans for my life than I could ever dream to ask Him for.

So full of grace.
So full of love.
Thank you Jesus!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment