Saturday, August 25, 2012

20 weeks

Well, I'm halfway there! From here on, I'll be counting down backwards (19 wks to go, 18 wks to go, etc)! Baby is moving CONSTANTLY and I'm LOVING it! We went for an ultrasound last week and had to reschedule it because the baby wouldn't sit still long enough to get any shots or measurements, haha! I hope he/she settles down a wee bit before venturing out into the world :-p

Life has been SO fantastic since last Sunday's revelation! God is so wonderful and I'm beyond thankful for my relationship with Him. It has brought such a sense of comfort and security in our family...Hallelu Yah! :-)
There are times of struggle and DEFINITELY some times of attack from the enemy, but in Jesus' name I've been able to find the strength to stand against it. I only pray that I continue to grow in Him and fight satan in his evil schemes.

In pregnancy-related news:
I am feeling pretty good, tired all of the time still but nothing I can't handle.
Baby can be seen and felt moving at least once a day, which is so cute and reassuring.
No strange cravings or food adversions anymore.
Baby is the length of a banana and weighs about 10.5 ounces.

I am thinking it's a boy, but we'll see in a few short months :-)
My 2 year old LOVES to 'kiss the baby', and I'm getting very anxious to see how she reacts to big-sisterhood! I think she will do great!

I continue to do stretches and exercises to prepare my body for my VBAC, and have been looking into childbirth classes. I'm very excited to see how this journey ends - I know God has great things in store for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment